Colleen M. Shannon
Colleen joined the Law Office of Thomas P. Needham in May of 2015. She grew up in the western suburbs and graduated with honors from Elmhurst College in 2012 with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Colleen earned her law degree with honors from The John Marshall Law School in January of 2015. While attending law school, she gained experience at both the federal and state levels
as an intern with the Federal Defender Program and the Cook County Public Defender's Office. Colleen was also a member of The John Marshall Law Review.
Colleen's practice is focused on criminal defense of felony, misdemeanor, DUI, and traffic offenses in Cook, Lake, DuPage, and Will County.
- State of Illinois
- General Bar of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women's Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Smarter Sentencing Act: Achieving Fairness Through Financially Responsible Federal Sentencing Policies, 48 J. Marshall L. Rev. 911 (2015)
by phone. (312) 726-3171
by fax. (312) 726-3157